Monday, June 25, 2012

"Right Love, Wrong Time" by dkryuji


I wish I hadn't met you
If you bring me only pain
I wish I hadn't known you
If you would only leave me in the rain
I wish I hadn't set my eyes on you
And know that you are the one I've been waiting for
I'm in pain and I don't know how to mend
This broken heart of mine every time I realize you can never be mine
Help me to understand
Why is it like this?
What is it in you and what is it in me?
That I feel my world would go crashing down
Every time we have a moment of breakdown
I feel the pain of loving you
Can't you see I'm suffering?
I don't want to love you anymore
Please go away and mind me no more
That's better than forever breaking my heart
I am holding on to illusions
I wish I hadn't known you
Cause i know you'll never be mine...

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment